- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and melted refined coconut oil until combined.(make sure it’s refined, the other varieties won’t work)
- Whisk in room temp non-dairy milk and vanilla, red food coloring, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix. Fold in 1/2 the white chocolate chips leaving the rest to place on top of the cookies post bake.
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for 2hrs or more, best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown. remove from heat and place the remaining white chocolate chips on top. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on a cooling rack to fully cool.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins