1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt as needed
- 1 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Cauliflower: Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spread parchment paper onto a baking pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and coat hands with it. Toss and coat the cauliflower. Sprinkle with salt all over. Bake for 25-30 minutes until slightly crispy. Toss the florets mid bake for an even bake.
- Chimichurri Sauce: Throw everything in a food processor and blend until smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve: Serve the roasted cauliflower on top of the chimichurri sauce and sprinkle chopped parsley.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20