- 2 servings – ramen or pad thai noodles
- 1 cup white cabbage
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed, sliced into thin strips
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Garnish: sliced limes, chopped peanuts, sesame seeds
Thai Peanut Sauce:
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and chill under cold running water.
- Peanut sauce: Combine everything in a small dish, whisk until smooth. Adjust the ingredients to taste.
- Place shredded veggies, bell pepper, scallions, and cucumber in a bowl, combine with cooked noodles. Pour the peanut sauce over top and toss well to combine.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts, cilantro, a lime wedge and sesame seeds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes