- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Line a pan with parchment paper
- Place prepped potatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together OLD BAY seasoning and olive oil.
- Pour oil mixture over potatoes and gently toss to coat.
- Spread seasoned potatoes onto prepared baking sheet. Cut side down.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring potatoes every 10-15 minutes. Potatoes are done when they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- While potatoes bake, make the sauce! Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, whisk until smooth!
- Serve immediately with remoulade sauce. Garnish with fresh dill.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 4