- 1/2 honeydew, seeds removed, chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 15 drops liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- In a high power blender, add all the ingredients.
- Using a mesh nut milk bag or very fine strainer, pour the blended mixture into a pitcher thru the bag removing all the fiber. Discard.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve with ice, garnish with fresh mint and sliced cucumber. Will stay fresh for a few days in fridge. Pro tip: You can freeze cubed honeydew and use it as ice for the drink.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Guacamole
- Cuisine: Snacks/Sides
- Serving Size: 4