- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- 1 lb cooked linguini pasta
- 1/2 cup cooked cashews
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Soak cashes in boiling hot water for 10-15 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a baking sheet, toss together the olive oil, butternut squash, garlic, thyme, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes. If squash is stilll not soft, continue to bake until tender.
- Transfer the squash to a high power blender with the soaked cashews, and add the vegetable broth. Puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce.
- Mushroom bacon: Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Once preheated spread out the mushrooms on a pan and bake for 45-60 mins until slightly crispy.
- Serve warm, garnish with mushroom bacon and fresh thyme
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Category: Zucchini Bread
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 4