- 2 Bags Frozen Whole Foods Cauliflower Rice or 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil, + 1tbs
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (packed) Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- Squeeze of lime
- 3/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles small grain.
- Make sure the cauliflower is cut up into smaller bits to grind easier. Clean the food processor. If you have the recommended frozen cauliflower skip the above process.
- In a pan over medium heat add the 1tbs of olive, and toss in the frozen cauliflower rice.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, then toss in the chimichurri sauce. Toss and coat and cook for an addition 3 minutes.
- Sauce: Puree all the chimichurri ingredients in food processor. Transfer to bowl. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover and let stand at room temperature.)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cauliflower Rice
- Cuisine: Side Dish
- Serving Size: 1