- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together and leave for 10-15 minutes for the seeds to soak up the water.
- Give everything a good stir, then split the mixture over 1-2 lined baking trays and spread thinly.
- The ideal thickness is about 3-4mm. Too thin and the crackers will be very fragile, too thick and they’ll be more like a seed cookie than a cracker.
- Bake for one hour or until golden brown and crips, rotating the pan mid bake. If they don’t feel crisp after an hour, turn off the oven and let them sit inside for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool, then slice into triangles. Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Serving Size: 1