- Line cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- Put the vegan chips in a microwave safe bowl with coconut oil, melt for 1 minute, stirring between 10-15 second intervals.
- Once fully melted stir in the peanut butter until well blended.
- Combine the chow mein noodles and peanuts in a large bowl and pour the butterscotch/peanut butter mixture over them and stir until all the ingredients are well coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate until set. Can be stored at room temp during the winter; during the summer might require refrigeration.
If the chocolate begins to solidify while combining with the noodles/nuts, throw everything in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to loosen it up
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Haystacks
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1