- 2 Med/large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup plain vegan yogurt or sour cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/Fresh cracked black pepper as needed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Combine all the sauce ingredients: yogurt, dill, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk and combine.
- Toss the sliced cucumbers and red onion in and coat all the slices.
- Now add the avocado and gently toss and coat. Garnish with additional black pepper, dill, and optional lemon zest. For more flavor allow to sit in the fridge for 30 mins or more.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 2-4