- 1 cup Vegan Butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 tbsp ground flax combined with 6 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Cake Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup chopped graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups vegan marshmallows
In a small bowl combine the ground flax and water. Set aside to thicken. This will serve as the eggs in the cookie
Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
Add flax egg mixture and vanilla, mix well
In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
Gradually add in the dry ingredients to the butter mixture in increments (flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt) mixing after each time just a little until combined. Avoid over mixing. Fold in the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
Separate dough into large roughly shaped balls and place on lightly colored cookie sheet. Don’t make the dough too smooth, you want the dough roughly formed and tall. You will fit 4 cookies on one large cookie sheet. The dough makes 8 extra large cookies. Store dough in fridge covered in between baking cookies.
Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes to set.
- If you over mix your batter, they will be flat
- If your butter melts, they will spread more
- If you don’t stack the dough high enough, they will be flat (makes 8 cookies)
- If you over bake them, they will be flatter
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins