- Toasted pecans: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Combine pumpkin spice, pecans and melted butter together. Roast for 5-7 minutes.
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn: Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine vegan butter, salt, brown sugar, brown rice syrup, pumpkin spice in a pan over medium heat, stirring, until butter is melted and combined.
- When mixture starts to bubble slightly, turn heat to low and allow to bubble for 4 minutes, without stirring.
- Remove from heat and add the baking soda and vanilla extract. Combine.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture over the popcorn, thrown in half the nuts, and stir. Add the remaining nuts and caramel and stir again.
- Spread onto pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring at the 15 minute mark.Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 6