- 1 tub vegan Follow Your Heart Parmesan Shreds
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine the parmesan and rosemary.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. You can use more, it just may take longer to cook. However, you can make them as thin and delicate or thick like a cracker. Spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart.
- Sprinkle the tops with garlic powder. If you mix in prior, the garlic powder may clump due to the moisture.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove from oven and allow to fully cool. If the center isn’t as crisp as you like simply pop back in for a few minutes.
The smaller the size, the more each tub will make
You can also try grated parmesan as well
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1