- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a small bowl combine the ground flax and water, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, combine the cane sugar, brown sugar, flax egg, almond milk, and mix with a spatula or whisk.
- Now add in the canned pumpkin, and mix together well.
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, in portions, stirring until everything is combined. Batter may appear dry, but don’t worry!
- Cover the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Bread may appear dry on top, but once it sets the moisture will come thru.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan before removing. Store in an air tight container.
You can also use a flax egg: 1 tbsp flax, 3 tbsp almond milk
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1