- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets (4–5 cups)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Salt + Pepper
- Scallions, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Peanuts, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spread parchment paper onto a baking pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and bell pepper into strips. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil. Take 1 tbsp and rub through hands. Toss and coat cauliflower. Season generously with salt and pepper
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy. Rotate pan mid bake for even cooking.
- Make the sauce: In a shallow dish combine all the ingredients. If desired, add water to adjust the consistency. Set aside.
- Spread sauce out on a dish. Remove florets from the oven and place on top. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, scallions, peanuts and serve with lime wedges.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins