Just one bowl, no beating butter, no flax eggs, so easy!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and melted coconut oil or butter until combined.
- Whisk in room temp non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold the white chocolate chips and dried blueberries into the dough saving a few to place on the outside of the dough once scooped.
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 2hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and press the additional chips and blueberries onto the outside if desired, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown on the edges. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling rack to fully cool.
- Prep Time: 2hrs
- Cook Time: 13 mins