Kale Caesar Salad:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream or yogurt
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch kale (any variety)
- 1/2 cup vegan breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic
Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Crisps:
- 1 tub vegan Follow Your Heart Parmesan Shreds
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salad dressing: Combine all the ingredients (minus the kale) in a small bowl. If your tahini is more solid, you can simply pop in the microwave and smooth it out.
- Garlic bread crumbs: In a small pan over medium heat add the oil and the bread crumbs. Toast for 3-5 minutes until few crumbs remain untested. Toss in the garlic and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Parmesan Crisps: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a bowl combine the parmesan and rosemary.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. You can use more, it just may take longer to cook. However, you can make them as thin and delicate or thick like a cracker. Spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart. Sprinkle the tops with garlic powder. If you mix in prior, the garlic powder may clump due to the moisture.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove from oven and allow to fully cool. If the center isn’t as crisp as you like simply pop back in for a few minutes.
- Massage the chopped kale with a lil olive oil on your hands, top with bread crumbs, garnish with dressing and the parmesan crisps!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes