- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Take 1 cup warm to a bowl, add the yeast and sugar. Stir lightly. Set it aside for 10 minutes to allow the yeast to bloom. *If the yeast is too hot it won’t bloom. If the yeast doesn’t bloom, start again.
- Add the melted butter, almond milk, 1/2 the flour, garlic powder, fresh rosemary and salt to a bowl. Gradually add the remaining flour. The dough needs to be tacky and not extremely sticky. Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and knead for5-10 minutes. Add additional flour 1 tbsp at a time if the dough is still sticky. *If you add too much the bread will be more on the dry side.
- Place in the preheated oven with door open for 45 minutes or until doubled in size. Turn off oven.
- Punch down the dough to release the air, then with greased hands divide the dough into 6-8 equal parts. Grease a baking dish or pan and brush the tops with melted vegan butter.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, cover the rolls as the oven heats. Bake for 15 minutes covered with a tinfoil tint, remove and bake for an additional 5 until golden. If you don’t use the parmesan you don’t need the tint. If you don’t use one the parmesan will burn. Check the rolls for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the space between the rolls.
- Garnish with melted vegan butter.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1