- 3 large avocados (peeled, pitted, & diced)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vegan Egg roll wraps (Dynasty brand)
- Heat oil in a large skillet about and 1 inch high over medium/high heat.
- In a medium bowl, gently mash with a fork the avocados, diced sun dried tomatoes, diced red onion salt, pepper, and finely chopped cilantro. You want to keep the pieces for the most part only half mashed. Toss and combine.
- Working one at a time, place avocado mixture in the near a corner of the wrapper.
- Bring the bottom edge of the wrapper tightly over the filling, folding in the sides. Continue rolling until the top of the wrapper is reached. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrapper again with water, pressing to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and avocado mixture.
- Working in batches, add egg rolls to the pan and fry until evenly golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Serve with the Jalapeño Ranch Dressing.
- Jalapeño Ranch: Throw everything in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Pasta Salad
- Cuisine: Lunch/Dinner
- Serving Size: 1