- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, optional extract, and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Add the strawberries and and fold into the batter
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 4-6