- Combine chocolate chips with coconut oil and melt in the microwave or in a double boiler, and melt until completely smooth.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visible. If you feel you’re struggling simply pop it in a food processor.
- Now stir it into the melted chocolate mixture along with the Pyure hazelnut spread.
- Combine until completely smooth again working out any remaining small clumps.
- Place in the fridge to set for 20-40 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Mixture will be slightly sticky on the hands, but not too wet.
- In a small dish add the cocoa powder. Roll the chilled chocolate into truffle balls and then toss in the cocoa powder.
- Can be eaten immediately or refrigerated for 1-5 day in an airtight container. They can also be frozen.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45