- 4–5 cups fresh watermelon, chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 15 drops liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 water
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- In a high power blender, add all the ingredients.
- Using a mesh nut milk bag or very fine strainer, pour the blended mixture into a pitcher thru the bag removing all the fiber. Discard.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve with ice, garnish with fresh watermelon, mint and sliced cucumber. Will stay fresh for a few days in fridge. Pro tip: You can freeze cubed watermelon and use it as ice for the drink.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 4-6