Sugar Free Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade with Mint
Hello & Happy Monday!
Lately I’ve been all about making fun fresh drinks! Like many of you, I reach for tea or water, but it’s so much fun to have a quick and easy drink recipe that is flavor packed and keeps you hydrated. Summer is slowly winding down, but I had to explore a watermelon lemonade!
Watermelon is one of those fruits that I could eat all year round, but especially in the summer. While pregnant I think I ate about a 1/2 a whole watermelon daily. Needless to say, I’m forever obsessed with watermelon after that.
Having explored a few drink concepts like the Cucumber Lemonade, I became infatuated with throwing cucumber in drinks. You can easily discard the fiber, it packs nutrients, adds another dimension of flavor, and let’s be honest.. it makes my skin glow! That being said, I knew we had to infuse the watermelon drink with cucumber, and mint just made sense!
What’s great about this recipe, is everything! It’s quick, easy, has no added sugar, packs flavor, packs nutrients, is vibrant, perfect for summer or any season for that matter, has notes of cucumber, notes of mint, can be made into an adult beverage, can be made in bulk, can be made into popsicles, is great for entertaining, and is just my newest obsession!
If you love all things watermelon or crave fun non alcoholic beverages, you have to try this new Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade with mint!
Why this recipe is great:
Notes of cucumber
No sugar added
Can be made into popsicles or adult beverage
Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade with Mint
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 cups 1x
- 4–5 cups fresh watermelon, chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 15 drops liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- In a high power blender, add all the ingredients.
- Using a mesh nut milk bag or very fine strainer, pour the blended mixture into a pitcher thru the bag removing all the fiber. Discard.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve with ice, garnish with fresh watermelon, mint and sliced cucumber. Will stay fresh for a few days in fridge. Pro tip: You can freeze cubed watermelon and use it as ice for the drink.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 4-6