Hi I’m Gabrielle
My Name is Gabrielle and I’m the founder & creator of LABELESS Nutrition. I established this website in 2012 to share my experience and knowledge as I pursue a career as an MS Clinical Nutritionist in New York City. I currently hold a BS from NYU and an MS from Brooklyn College in Clinical Nutrition, completed countless culinary courses/workshops, and have a 400hr yoga certification from YogaWorks.
While in the midst of producing my first cookbook, I work in recipe development, food photography, and offer in home cooking demos along with personalized nutrition counseling.
LABELESS evolved to become a space to share cutting edge plant based concepts, product reviews, current nutrition information, and all things wellness under a single domain.
- I’ve called the NYC my home for the past 9+ years, but I’m currently in DC!
- I could ice skate when I was only 18 months while still wearing a pacifier (skills)
- I live in
skinny jeans yoga pants Onepiece‘s Boyfriend Jeans Food pun shirts, Rails flannels,Whatever is clean lol (mom life)
- I’ve lived in Miami
- I danced with a Russian ballet when I was 5
- I’m Lithuanian + Polish
- My right foot is a half size bigger than my left, so is my sons lol (genetics)
- I’m left handed
- I was diagnosed with a rare congenital disorder called Situs Inversus where all my organs are on opposite sides. (hello Opposite Day)
- I love anything lemon, all things avocado, heirloom tomatoes, fennel, rhubarb, tarragon, celery root, and using fresh herbs in any dish!
As seen in:
I’ve been a vegetarian/vegan on and off for 18 years. I was vegan for 4 years, and was a strict raw vegan for 2 years. Today I’ve arrived at a place where I feel at ease, healthy, balanced, and just, LABELESS.
My diet is very plant strong, colorful, and seasonal. I drink lots of green juice (obsessed with my juicer), limit packaged foods, and cook at home 5 to 6 days a week. However, you’ll still find me enjoying everything from cakes to cookies, and even using white flour and sugar! (gasps) Food is rich with history, its meant to be enjoyed, explored, and once I embraced that.. everything just clicked.
New to LN? Start here