Let’s talk flexitarian!
With so many diet names today, it’s easy to get lost in it all. So many rules and regulations to adhere to, that’s why I gravitate away from all of that and embrace the concept of “plant based” or Flexitarian.
Flexitarian encompasses all that I value in the realm of wellness. Eat what’s good for your body and maintain flexibility. Diets shouldn’t be black or white or create added stress. This negates the sole purpose of switching up your diet, which is to feel good!
World Vegan Day is November 1st
World Vegetarian Day is October 1st
National Meat Week is in January.
Did you know there’s not a day to celebrate being a Flexitarian, until now! We’re declaring July 26-31 as “National Flexitarian Week” and campaigning to make it a real holiday that celebrates how good it feels to be flexitarian.
In being a Flexitarian it’s all about the plant protein! From beans to tofu, and OZO™ plant-based protein you can easily get your intake for the day. OZO helps you eat well, feel better and live your BEST. They use the clean ingredients to deliver both taste and nutrition.
OZO aims to make eating plants approachable, delicious, and a great choice for anyone. They advocate for eating plants, whether it’s once-a-day or all-day, that it can make you feel good and live your best life.
Did you know?
- OZO products in fresh and frozen varieties are packed with abundant flavor for those who enjoy good food and don’t want to compromise taste to eat well.
- OZO has less calories, fat, saturated fat and sodium than other leading plant-based protein options in the marketplace.
- OZO’s plant-based protein products are powered by an exclusive proprietary blend of high-quality pea and rice protein fermented by shiitake mushrooms that are good for their family and the planet, utilizing premium ingredients that makes plant based protein easily digestible for the body.
- OZO products are soy-free and non-GMO.
- From plant-based fresh burger patties and ground, meatballs, sausage patties, Mexican ground, frozen smokehouse burgers, and more, they make getting your plant based protein seamless!
Many people find it boring and difficult to add more plant-based foods to their diet, so OZO wants to spice up your flex life. Order their plant-based Mexican ground with limited edition packaging at ozofoods.com and show your flexitarian pride by signing their petition for National Flexitarian Week at change.org.
Let’s talk about these tacos!
One of my favorite go to’s is OZO tacos! It’s quick and easy to throw together, the product isn’t packed with unnecessary oils, comes pre seasoned, and it pairs perfectly with my dairy free Jalapeño Ranch!
What’s great about this recipe? Everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, packs OZO plant protein, is vibrant in color, you can switch up the toppings, it’s perfect for any season, the sauce is tangy with a bit of heat, you can use the sauce for countless other dishes, you can easily make it in bulk, and it’s just a win win all around!
If you love all things tacos or jalapeño, you have to try these new OZO Plant Based Ground Tacos with Jalapeño Ranch!
Why this recipe is great:
Packed with plant protein