Easy Roasted Lemon Cauliflower
Hello & Happy Tuesday
With a new year comes new recipes, and this one has been my go to for years! So why wait so long to share it? It’s just so easy to the point I thought it would be a hard pass for many. However, over the years of doing nutrition you come to realize it’s the easy concepts we crave. How to take an everyday veggie and turn it into something you crave. That’s a win, always.
When it comes to cauliflower, I’m all about it. You can honestly do so much with it, the options are endless. From soups to sauces, pizza crust and more, there isn’t anything that cauliflower can’t do. Bonus, it’s packed with fiber so it’s so filling.
In terms of flavors, I love all things lemon. So as you would imagine, this recipe is just me through and through.
What’s fab about it? Everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, flavor packed, fiber packed, perfect for any season, has notes of lemon and garlic, the capers add an additional savory component, you can add vegan parmesan for a cheesy component or pass on it, it makes for the perfect entree or side dish, can easily be made in bulk, and it’s just such a game changer!
If you love all things lemon or cauliflower, you have to try this new vegan Roasted Lemon Cauliflower!
Why this recipe is great
Perfect for any season
Vegan Roasted Lemon Cauliflower
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 - 5 cups 1x
Easy oven roasted Lemon Cauliflower with a seamless dairy free sauce!
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets (4–5 cups)
- 1/2 Squeeze large lemon
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + Pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 squeeze large lemon
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt + Pepper as needed
- Parsley, chopped
Vegan parm (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spread parchment paper onto a baking pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil. Take 1 tbsp and rub through hands. Toss and coat cauliflower. Season generously with salt and pepper and squeeze 1/2 large lemon on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy. Rotate pan mid bake for even cooking.
- Make the sauce: In a shallow dish combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Spread sauce out on a dish. Remove florets from the oven and place on top. Sprinkle chopped parsley, lemon zest, and a few tablespoons of vegan Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins