Baked Brie Pasta
Let’s talk pasta!
One thing I love about meal prep, is using pasta! Pasta gets a bad reputation for being just laden with carbs and lacking in nutrients. However, that can’t be further from the truth. It’s actually the perfect medium to get more veggies on your plate and you can even utilize healthier sauces and pasta varieties. If you’re not about white pasta, you can effortlessly mix it up with healthier alternatives. Today, there are endless options!
Bonus, it terms of leftover, it’s still good the next day!
One of my favorite classic dishes, is a pasta bake! Long ago I didn’t get the fuss, but there’re is nothing better than crispy pasta that has been roasted in the oven. From simply baking pasta in the oven you ensure that the cheese is all melted and you derive texture, which is the best part! Bonus, you can make endless pasta bake varieties and switch up the veggies and tailor them to your preferences. You can even use vegan cheese!
Since I love a good pasta bake I was searching for the next best concept and boom, the Brie Pasta Bake was born!
While I never tried the viral feta pasta bake, I had a feeling this brie pasta bake would even more of a winning flavor combination, I was right! I don’t do a lot of cheese, but there is something about brie that pairs really well with pasta. It’s savory, it’s nutty, and can even be made completely smooth if you’d like to throw it in the blender with almond milk (my preference) or broth. If you’re looking for a dairy free option, there are a few companies that make vegan brie! Another bonus about this dish? You don’t even need a sauce as the brie is all you need!
If you have an affinity for all things brie, or just an effortless pasta dish, you have to try this new Bake Brie Pasta!
Why this recipe is great:
You can switch up the veggies
Cheese can be thrown in the blender for a smooth sauce
Perfect for any season
Can be made fully vegan
Baked Brie Pasta
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6-8 Servings 1x
- 1 box of pasta, cooked
- 1 block of Imported French Brie
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 round of brie
- 7 cloves garlic
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the top off the brie cheese.
- Place in a casserole dish along with the garlic cloves and cherry tomatoes. You can slice the tomatoes in half and leave some whole. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, Smash the garlic with a fork, and toss in the fresh pasta. Garnish with chopped parsley. If you’re craving more of a smooth sauce, you could throw everything in the baking dish into a blender and drizzle in broth to achieve your desired consistency.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins