- 1/2 cup traditional peanut butter (not natural)
- 2 cups almond flour, not packed
- 3 tbsps honey or maple syrup (honey works best)
- 3/4 cup Lily’s Sweets vegan stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsps coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, almond flour, and honey
- Combine with a spatula until it forms a consistent cookie dough. If it’s not forming a dough simply add a little more honey 1-2tsp at a time.
- Divide dough into 6-8 large cookies.
- Place each cookie ball on the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand, then use a fork to flatten more and create a lovely fork print on top of your peanut butter cookies. Those cookies won’t expand while baking so no need to leave more than half thumb space between each cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes or until sides are golden. Place on a cooling rack. The cookies will be slightly soft, but will firm up on the cooling rack. Allow to completely cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute combining after intervals of 15 seconds to prevent burning. Dip the cookies into the chocolate and top with chopped peanuts.
If you freeze the dough you want to wait till it comes to room temp before baking otherwise the dough will be crumbly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 1