Today is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day! If you need an excuse to celebrate, these cookies are it! Years ago I realized that out of hundreds of recipes on EDS, I didn’t have a staple vegan peanut butter cookie recipe! I love to get creative with recipes so I typically gravitate away from the traditional concepts/flavor. The being said, I’m taking a moment to redeliver the most seamless staples you can think of..
and the vegan 3 ingredient flourless Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Almond Flour Cookies were born!! (longest title ever lol)
When it comes to peanut butter, I enjoy it most with chocolate. Alone, it’s just not my cup of tea. Thus creating a chocolate dipped cookie seemed like a no brainer!
What’s fab about these cookies, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, has literally 3 INGREDIENTS for the base, no white flour, no white sugar, no eggs or even vegan eggs, packs flavor, a soft texture, aesthetic appeal, perf for any season, you just can’t beat it!!
If you love all things peanut butter or are searching for the most effortless cookie, you have to try this recipe for vegan Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Almond Flour Cookies!!
Why this recipe is great
Only 3 Ingredients for the cookie base!
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, almond flour, and honey or maple syrup.
- Combine with a spatula until it forms a consistent cookie dough. If it’s not forming a dough simply add a little more honey or maple syrup 1-2 tsp at a time.
- Press the dough into cookies and with a fork make the grid on top. These cookies won’t spread, so form them to be flat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until sides are golden. Allow to cool in the pan. Slice and enjoy!
- Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook Time:15-20 mins