- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt + pepper
- 3 Bell peppers
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 Red onion
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Make the dressing: Place everything in a food processor with a good pinch of salt. Blend until smooth. It may take 2-3 minutes. Between blending scrape down the sides to get everything. Adjust the seasonings and consistency as desired. Makes about 1 cup+
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill, or a stovetop grill pan. Heat should be medium-high. Make sure grill racks are clean.
- Cut onions crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Brush lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise. Remove stems and seeds, and discard. Cut each half in two, making eight pieces. Brush lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise or at an angle into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Brush slices with olive oil on both sides, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Grill onions and peppers (they take longer to cook): Set onion slices carefully on grill so they don’t fall apart. Start peppers skin-side up. Peppers and onions should take 4 to 5 minutes per side. As they are done, remove to a serving platter.
- Grill zucchini for about 3 to 4 minutes per side. As they are done, remove to a serving platter.
- Arrange vegetables in rows on the platter (or use two platters). Serve warm or at room temperature. Just before serving, drizzle creamy chumichurri sauce over the vegetables. Sprinkle chopped cilantro. Serve lime wedges on the side.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes