Hello & Happy Friday!!
I wanted to start off by saying that I’ve thought of this recipe for quite some time..
It was plastered all over Pinterest, but never had I ever come across a vegan version.
So as a carb monster, a lightbulb went off…
and this amazing Vegan Pull Bread was born lol
I can’t say enough about just how good this was. If I’m ever at a party, or at home alone and want to enjoy this recipe in all its glory by myself, because I promise you won’t want to share it..
I’m making this recipe.. till the end of time.
On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a 10,000,000
Why this recipe is great:
Fun to make
The taste is phenom
Has spinach in it
Has wine in it, hellllloooo
Great for entertaining
Non vegan approved
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Melt butter, then add the garlic. cook for 2 minutes. Set aside once melted.
- In a food processor blend parsley, spinach, and minced rosemary with a drizzle of olive oil and sea salt.
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2cm/1″ diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
- Combine the processed herbs with the butter/garlic, add white wine, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the cream cheese, now combine all of the ingredients.
- Use your fingers or a knife to pry open each crack and drizzle in the mixture.
- Slice the vegan mozzarella cheese into small squares and add into the bread.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for an additional 5 minutes to make the bread have a more crusty texture. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time:15 minutes